AMI was founded in 2010 in response to the mortgage crisis as a provider of comprehensive, 100% live, in-classroom instruction. As the only mortgage training school in the US to boast Department of Education approval, it was AMI’s goal to go far beyond the scope of any other provider and create new and effective education and training programs.
- AMI’s signature program is its Mortgage Loan Officer Program
- Approved by the Department of Education in New Jersey & Delaware
- Received training grants from the New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Successfully trained and placed 200 new, licensed loan originators over two years in the Delaware Valley
- AMI provides the highest level of mortgage education, going beyond what is “required” in order to provide what is “critical” for success.
- AMI has developed training to remake the industry, designed to attract a new breed of loan officers, restore public confidence in the industry and, increase ethics, integrity and compliance.
- AMI provides mortgage lenders & banks with an education and training platform designed to build a better mortgage professional.
It is estimated by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics that more than 70,000 jobs will be created in the industry in the next five years throughout the United States. The industry is looking to bring in younger and more diversified professionals and MBA’s across the country are working on diversity initiatives to assist employers.
- Students need jobs and this is an industry that is hiring and actually seeking younger candidates.
- This course will help a student determine if a career in the mortgage industry is something they would like to pursue after graduation and provide them with essential background on the industry.
- Utilizes unique, active learning strategies on a state-of-the-art gamification platform with text-to-voice technology to keep students engaged and enthusiastic about the content.
- Students can be monitored by a Professor and on our system students can compete against one another on an individual or team basis on an interactive platform that tracks progress and performance.
- Modules take the student from the beginning to the end of the loan process showing how calculations are made, how a loan officer works with others in the office and how to interact with prospective and current clients in an ethical and customer oriented manner.
- Quizzes in each module and a Final Exam ensure that the student has mastered each module before moving on.
- Available on-line and in App format for easy on-the-go learning.