FHA requirements change constantly. The AMI 4-hour FHA Intensive is right for those who are new to FHA loan origination; those in need of a refresher and those currently working with FHA loans needing to keep abreast of changing requirements. The intensive addresses underwriting guidelines, loan qualifications and the essentials of working effectively with an FHA loan product.
The following is included: origination basics; property eligibility; loan limits; mortgage transactions; mortgage insurance premiums; borrower guidelines, qualifying the borrower; co-borrowers and marketing programs.
Upon completion of the FHA Loan Intensive attendees will be able to:
- Determine if applicant and property meet FHA eligibility requirements.
- Calculate maximum FHA Loan limits, qualifying ratios, up-front & annual/monthly MIP.
- Appropriately match clients with FHA programs.
- Successfully originate:
- Purchase transactions.
- Cash-out refinance transaction.
- Rate and term refinance transactions.
- Streamline refinance with and without an appraisal transaction.